Hanis Irvine Prothero PLLC, is accepting resumes for an experienced civil litigation and transactions Paralegal/Legal Secretary.
The duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
– Experience in drafting documents such as deeds, bills of sale and other documents in real estate and business transactions.
– Prepare (or assist in the preparation of) and filing of legal documents including pleadings.
– Assistance with probate and trust administration and litigation.
– Assistance with all matters related to civil litigation.
– Review, analyze and organize a variety of legal matters.
– Preparation of estate planning documents.
– Correspond with clients, witnesses, and third party vendors.
– Calendaring and case management.
– Coordinate dissemination of documents to clients and parties.
– Prepare monthly billing.
Other projects and duties as assigned.
– Two or more years experience as a Paralegal/Legal Secretary with knowledge of civil pleadings, real estate, and probate.
– Related degree or certification preferred
– Highly motivated and a self-starter;
– Ability to interact well with attorneys, staff and clients;
– Good organizational, writing, and proofreading skills; and
– Ability to track and meet case deadlines
– Bilingual (Spanish language) preferred.
We are a full-service law firm dedicated to providing quality legal services to individuals and businesses throughout South King County. We are comprised of accomplished and experienced attorneys with diverse backgrounds. We offer a friendly atmosphere & competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
Please provide a cover letter and resume.
All inquiries will be treated as confidential.