Family Changes Come With Tough Choices, But We Can Help
At the South King County law firm of Hanis Irvine Prothero, PLLC, our attorneys can assist you and your family in making the best choices for your changing lives. We understand that family law cases are often difficult, involving emotional stress and financial concerns. Our mission is to guide you through the challenges and changes you face in the quickest, most cost-effective way possible.
Within family law, we can assist you with a wide array of issues. These include:
- Contested and uncontested divorce — Dissolving a marriage and fairly dividing any assets and debts
- Parenting plans — Developing a child custody and visitation arrangement that works for you and your children
- Financial support — Calculating child support or negotiating spousal maintenance/alimony
- Modifications and enforcement — Making changes to existing court orders or seeking to enforce a court order
- Paternity actions — Legally establishing yourself as the father of a certain child
- Domestic violence — Protecting yourself and your children from verbal or physical violence, or defending against such charges
- Prenuptial agreements — Creating an enforceable legal document that protects your rights and interests after marriage
Your Case May Call For Assistance In Multiple Areas Of Law
One reason so many people choose Hanis Irvine Prothero is that we are a full-service Washington law firm. This means that we are equipped to handle all aspects of your case — not just one part.
If an argument between you and your spouse led to a domestic violence charge, for instance, you may need both a divorce attorney and a criminal defense attorney. After divorce, you may also need an estate planning lawyer to revise your will. We are here to meet all your needs.