Opening Date: February 27, 2020
Full Time Receptionist – (Bilingual English/Spanish)
Hanis Irvine Prothero has an immediate opening for a bright, articulate, professional Receptionist with a minimum of two years of experience.
To qualify you must:
- Have an outgoing professional image
- Be bilingual in English/Spanish oral & written (REQUIRED)
- Have experience in translating verbal and written communications
- Have exemplary communication skills
- Be very orderly and systematic
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to remain professional under pressure
- Professional office experience required. Law firm experience a plus.
- Must be available to work full-time, 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Benefits include a healthy work/life balance, 401(k), paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and health insurance (100% employer paid for employee).
We are a full-service law firm dedicated to providing quality legal services to individuals and businesses throughout South King County. We are comprised of accomplished and experienced attorneys with diverse backgrounds. We offer a friendly atmosphere & competitive compensation package, excellent benefits and a healthy work/life balance.
Salary – $16 – $18 per hour DOE
Community Association Associate Attorney
Hanis Irvine Prothero, PLLC, is recruiting for an associate attorney to join their successful, well established Community Association Practice Area. The HOA department’s representation of Associations includes, among other services:
- Interpretation and advice regarding enforcing covenants and other governing documents provisions
- Assistance with collection of unpaid assessments
- Assistance with enforcing compliance with covenants
- Filing and prosecution of litigation regarding Association issues
- Advising on and assisting with drafting documents
- Attending Board meetings to speak about and answer questions regarding ongoing Association issues, and assist with issues/advice on general matters of importance to their Association
- Attending annual owners’ meetings to answer owners’ questions and discuss with members procedural and other issues important to their Association’s operations, often speaking about roles, duties and responsibilities of serving as a Board member for an Association
- 3+ years experienced as a licensed attorney
- Litigation experience required
- Experience with townhomes, condo, and/or HOA law preferred
- Experience and a good understanding of contract and real estate law
- Proven track record of establishing strong working relationships with clients and legal support staff
- Able to communicate with tact and professionalism with property managers and board members
- Excellent verbal, writing skills and presentation skills is required
- In-court experience is preferred
While we prefer candidates with Community Association experience, this can be an exciting opportunity for an ambitious attorney looking to branch out into this established area of law while being led by one of the firm’s senior partners.
Hanis Irvine Prothero is a full-service law firm dedicated to providing quality legal services to individuals and businesses throughout King County and our Association Department. We are comprised of accomplished and experienced attorneys with diverse backgrounds. We offer a friendly atmosphere & competitive compensation package and excellent benefits. Salary range for this position is $75k – $80k per year, DOE.
Please provide a cover letter, resume and salary expectations when applying.
All inquiries will be treated as confidential.