The Immigration Department of Hanis Irvine Prothero, PLLC in Kent, Washington seeks to hire an Associate Immigration Attorney. This position will join a team of three attorneys representing clients before USCIS, ICE, CBP, EOIR, BIA, federal courts and the Department of State. The attorney will be expected to manage a high-volume of all types of immigration cases with an emphasis on family petitions, consular processing, waivers, removal defense, criminal immigration, juvenile and U visa cases.
- Admitted to practice law and in good standing in the United States
- Minimum of 2 years of immigration law experience
- Fluency in Spanish is required (written and oral)
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage heavy caseload
- Excellent writing, legal analysis, and oral presentation skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Computer literacy
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
The position is considered full-time with a competitive salary and benefits package. Our office is located in the heart of South King County and serves clients throughout the state. Our suburban location offers an easy commute and free parking. The workplace environment is friendly and professional. Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.