Attorneys Greg Cromwell, Jennifer Hill and Peter Wilburn from the Homeowners' Associations department at Hanis Irvine Prothero spoke to members of Boards of Directors on Thursday, June 22nd, as part of Around the Clock, Inc.'s Board Training Seminar. Approximately sixty members of Boards of Directors for various Homeowners' and Condominium Owners' Associations attended the seminar, an annual event put on by Around the Clock, Inc., CRMC.
Greg, Jennifer, and Peter spoke about:
- Association's use of Social Media and the benefits and risks thereof;
- HOA attorneys' ethical duties to their clients;
- The hierarchy of governing documents and the adoption and use of enforceable Rules and Regulations;
- The importance of governing documents in collection matters and the role of the FDCPA;
- And recent case law updates to community association law.