Hanis Irvine Prothero, South King County's largest law firm is recruiting for a bright, articulate, professional person to greet clients, direct calls, organize and support appointment schedules and work flow, and assist this fast paced office in running efficiently throughout the day.
To qualify you must:
- Have an outgoing professional image
- Be bilingual in English/Spanish oral & written (REQUIRED)
- Have exemplary communication skills
- Be very orderly and systematic
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
- Professional office experience required. Law firm experience a plus.
Full-time (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm).
Benefits include a healthy work/life balance, 401(k), paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and health insurance (100% employer paid for employee).
To apply, email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job ID #10.1115 when applying.